Our Rule & Policies
Joe's staff is committed to making our little area of Medina Lake a clean, family-friendly environment. We will strive to accommodate your needs during your stay. In an effort to help us fulfill our commitment, please abide by these rules.
- Park hours: Wednesday thru Sunday 8 a.m. — Dark except Fri/Sat dock fishing to 10 p.m. (Open Mon-Tues Holidays only.) Park will be open daily, weather permitting for your safety.
- NO PETS (except long-term RV patrons - limitation to number and size).
- NO WEAPONS permitted on the facility by patrons other than law enforcement officers.
- No FIREWORKS or CASCARONES permitted on the facility. Pinatas are ok. Please pick up the pieces.
- NO bikes, skates, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, motorized/electric vehicles permitted.
- Limit 10 persons per day use picnic site, tent camping site and RV site. Limit 30 per Pavilion 1, 2, 3.
- Tents must be placed on tent pad at camp sites. Limit 2 tents per camping site IF they will fit on an 8' x 15' tent pad. Check-out time for camping & RV sites is between 10-11 a.m. or additional site & day fees will be charged.
- No littering.
- Restrooms - our toilets are on a septic system and are supplied with biodegradable toilet paper.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty. Ask staff about designated swim area and other authorized swim areas. No swimming off of or near the marina. Not responsible for accidents.
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct and rules violations will not be tolerated. You will be given one warning only. After that, you will be asked to leave.
- NO REFUNDS. Rain checks will be put on file only if cancellation in advance of reserve date or by 10 a.m. same date. Rain checks are good until December 15 of the same year only.
(Subject to change. Complete list provided at check-in.)